The global immigration market is replete with opportunity. Countries including the UAE, the USA, Canada, Great Britain, and Singapore are welcoming Indians.
How many Indian nationals immigrate annually – and which countries are attracting them? Where are the most favorable conditions for property investment? What countries offer immigrant investors programs, and how you can benefit from them? Why are more and more people obtaining second passports, and what perks do they provide? Where can comprehensive advice be obtained?
Answers to some of these questions can be found in this article, while others will be answered at the Mumbai International Emigration & Luxury Property Expo 2019.
The Mumbai International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2019 is a large-scale conference and exhibition to be held 16 – 17 January 2019 at The St. Regis Mumbai, India.
The Expo combines a conference on the first day (16 January), with an exhibition, workshops, and networking opportunities on the second day (17 January).
The event will be attended by top-tier companies from more than 30 countries.
Regular exhibitors of the Mumbai IELP Expo include:
- Government agencies from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, the EU (Spain, Cyprus, Malta etc.), the Caribbean (Antigua & Barbuda, Dominica, St Kitts and Nevis), and others;
- International associations, including FIABCI and the Investment Migration Council;
- Prominent immigration companies, including Henley & Partners and CS Global Partners;
- Luxury real estate market leaders, including Sotheby’s Real Estate, Christie’s, and Knight Frank;
- Major personal financial consultancies, including EY, KPMG, PwC, and Deloitte; and
- Other leaders in related fields.
On the first day, you will have an opportunity to learn about existing immigration programs from prominent immigration and international real estate market leaders, and hear their presentations at the conference. On the second day, attendees can get bespoke face-to-face advice from key-note speakers and other exhibitors.
- India has 218,600 HNWIs, who collectively control US $877 billion.
- As of 2017, more than 17 million Indian immigrants were residing abroad.
- Indians favor the UAE as an immigration destination. More than 3.5 million Indian nationals reside in the Emirates.
- The USA has attracted 2 million Indian immigrants.
- In 2013-2014, Indians invested more than US $5.8 billion in residential properties in the USA.
- Indians prefer real estate investment in Singapore, Kuala Lumpur, New York, Dubai, and London.
- In London, three percent of buyers of properties worth US $1 million or more are Indian nationals.
The Mumbai IELP Expo is the 15th project in the IELP series. Between 2016 and 2018, IELPE events have been held around the world, including in Shanghai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku. Interviews with exhibitors and attendees and their feedback on the events can be viewed here.
A ticket to the exhibition can be purchased on the official website. For more information, please contact the organizer
Interested in contributing a sponsored feature? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org