Our guests on the Mobility Standard podcast this episode were Mimoun Assraoui and Eric Major of the Latitude Group.
We spoke about:
- Why Mimoun is replacing Eric as CEO of the Latitude Group, and what Eric will be spending his time on going forward;
- Latitude’s quest for “world domination” and its progress toward its stated goal of becoming the world’s largest investment migration firm;
- Which markets the company is expanding into next and the ancillary services it plans on providing;
- The role Latitude hopes to play in bringing the industry together to face common challenges;
- Why the Investment Migration Council is viewed by many as, in Eric’s words, “a private members’ club” and how he plans to help change that;
- What is happening on the government advisory front? How is Latitude working to get new programs opened?
- What went wrong with the Dominica CIP for it to lose visa-free travel to the UK, and why did Saint Kitts & Nevis unilaterally raise their prices?
Listen to the episode in the player below or find us on Spotify.