This week, we’ll be publishing a brand new series of interviews with senior investment migration experts to get a sense of what they think will change for the RCBI-market in the aftermath of the pandemic.
We have purposely selected a group of outspoken individuals that we know have very different views because they have stated and written their prognostications on the matter:
- Simon Black from Sovereign Man
- Andrew Henderson from Nomad Capitalist
- Jean-Francois Harvey from Harvey Law Group
- Mohammed Asaria from Range Developments
- Eric Major from Latitude
Watch the trailer below (click the CC icon and select ‘English’ to activate subtitles)
Among the topics we’ll discuss are:
- What will happen to demand? Will it rise or fall?
- Can we expect new CIPs to launch in response to debt crises?
- Which types of programs will be the winners after the pandemic?
- How will what’s happening in Hong Kong, the United States, and China affect the market?
- From which regions will investor migrants come?
- And much, much more.
While we will publish articles that summarize each interview, the videos themselves will only be available to IMI Club members.
Christian Henrik Nesheim is the founder and editor of Investment Migration Insider, the #1 magazine – online or offline – for residency and citizenship by investment. He is an internationally recognized expert, speaker, documentary producer, and writer on the subject of investment migration, whose work is cited in the Economist, Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes, Newsweek, and Business Insider. Norwegian by birth, Christian has spent the last 14 years in the United States, China, and Spain.