Secondpass Global is an Immigration Service provider with its Head Office in Dubai, focusing on 2nd Passports & Residency by Investment. We offer over 20 country RCBI programs. Saint Kitts & Nevis, Grenada, Dominica, Malta, USA, UK, Portugal, Greece, UAE, Latvia, etc.
Through our Network of B2B sub-agents & HNWI Referrers, we provide Investment Migration solutions to our clients Globally.
Looking for young, energetic, ambitious, and highly motivated graduates to learn and grow with us.
Own & manage all marketing aspects of the organization. Research and launch new products & keep existing one’s updates at all times.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Planning, executing, and reporting digital marketing requirements for campaigns and otherwise, including SEM, SMM, SEO, and E-mail using KPIs.
– Creative growth strategies to optimize spend and performance based on insights.
– Develop, execute, and manage marketing campaigns and strategies.
– Social Media/Website Management.
– Identify key target audiences and how to reach them + Increase indirect sales.
– Maximizing performance landing pages and optimizing the user experience
– Researching industry trends and competitive analyses.
– Be prepared to assist in the operational/processing aspects of company if the need arises.
– Enhancing customer experience and engagement while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
Qualifications & Skills
– Applicant must be on their own residence visa.
– Minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree.
– Strong Written and Verbal English Language Communications. Arabic, Russian, and Chinese are an advantage.
– 1 Year experience in SMM & SEO.
– Experience with Google Analytics.
– Attention to detail and meticulousness.
– Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
– Must exhibit a willingness to learn and adapt, with adept organizational skills and compliance to strict deadlines.
– Can work effectively in a team-oriented environment and multitask complex activities with heavy workloads.
Contact Info: Please send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a one-page cover letter attached demonstrating why you want this position.