If you are reading this article on imidaily.com, but missed our B2B article last year, it is likely that you are in the business of offering Residency and Citizenship-by-Investment Programmes (RCBI) to international private clients. Our original article had such a positive response from industry peers that we wanted to update and run it again with the goal of creating even more strategic partnerships and collaboration that are mutually beneficial for all involved.
After more than three decades since the first RBI (Canada) and CBI (St Kitts) entered the marketplace, the industry has seen continued growth in both (i) the demand from HNW and UHNW individuals interested in these programmes and (ii) the supply offered by jurisdictions seeking to attract to their shores these high-value individuals and their foreign capital.
That continued growth on the supply side of the equation has brought some of you to consider whether or not you should be offering a particular programme to your clients and, if so, how should your business deliver it to them?
According to recent statistics from IMI Daily’s Residence and Citizenship by Investment Company Directory, 60% of investment migration companies are small firms with less than 10 employees. With the continued growth in the number of new participants entering the industry each year, a B2B partnership with an industry leading firm is an excellent way to increase your product offerings, with little risk or increased costs. A strategic B2B partnership will give your firm direct access to new jurisdictions where your business currently has no presence, contacts or landing services. Alternatively, a new B2B partnership may provide you and your clients with better value and a higher overall quality of service than what you currently have in place.
More RCBI programmes on your shelf without additional investment
Rather than incur the up-front cost of establishing that footprint, why not partner with a firm that has both the presence and expertise in delivering the services required under that country’s RBI or CBI?
For any business, it’s impossible to be good at everything, so collaboration with an industry peer can often be an attractive option to enable you to offer your clients a more suitable RBI/CBI solution. Moreover, you will avoid all the up-front set-up costs and the challenging learning curve brought about when taking on a new programme.
This past year, we at Latitude Consultancy have successful partnered and collaborated with over two dozen B2B partners globally, by providing ‘on-the-ground’ support and delivery services in:
- Malta, in support of the MRVP and MIIP.
- Cyprus, in support of the Cypriot Investment Scheme
- Vanuatu, in support of the Vanuatu Development Support Programme
- The Caribbean, in support of all 5 Caribbean CBIs (Antigua & Barbuda, Dominica, Grenada, St Kitts & Nevis & St Lucia)
- Portugal, in support of the Portugal Golden Visa Programme
- Germany, in support of the acquiring residency under Section 21
- Ireland in support of the Ireland Immigrant Investor Programme
- Jersey & Guernsey, in support of their ‘high value resident’ and ‘Investor’ category programmes
- USA, in support of the US EB-5 & E-2 Programmes
- Québec, in support of the Québec Immigrant Investor Programme
A dedicated and experienced team that will provide solutions from A to Z
In each of these jurisdictions, Latitude has a dedicated and experienced team that will:
- Review and submit RBI/CBI applications to the respective government agency/unit;
- Set-up an itinerary for you and your client to visit and tour the chosen country;
- Schedule all appointments with the relevant stakeholders involved in the pre and post application process, including with government, the bank or investment house, estate agents, tax specialists, education consultants, etc.;
- Liaise with the government agency/unit to ensure that your client’s application is progressing as intended;
- Introduce you to our local partners who can provide, for example, attractive financing facilities under the MRVP and Québec IIP, or offer your client unique investment opportunities under the Portugal, Germany, Guernsey or USA residence programmes;
- Doing all that is necessary to ensure that any visit is handled efficiently, productively and leaves a lasting and favourable impression on you and your business, while delivering a positive experience during the stay in the chosen country
You’re in the driver’s seat for your business…we only require a service fee
Under our B2B arrangement, you remain in the ‘driver’s seat’; your business contracts directly with the client and collects the professional fees that you negotiated with them. You only have to pay Latitude a discounted service fee for us to provide the services listed above.
We can also support your marketing efforts by providing you white-labelled tools and assets, such as:
- Programme factsheets
- Programme calculators
- Comparison tables
- Programme videos
Already have a B2B agreement in place?
We have found many of our new B2B partners came to us because they were not satisfied with the quality of service being provided to them and their clients. Latitude strives to provide exceptional quality and a robust selection of services and support to ensure a high-level of satisfaction from all of our partners. Give us the opportunity to prove ourselves and you won’t be disappointed.
Whether your business is looking to expand its offering in any of the jurisdictions mentioned above or is interested in improving the quality of service you are currently experiencing, please contact one of the following Latitude partners for more information:
For European RCBI Programmes, please contact:
T: +44 1534 868 201
M: +44 7797 861 080
For Vanuatu and Caribbean CBIs, please contact:
T: +971 (0) 452 06 7 77
M: +971 (0) 56 506 9491
For Quebec IIP & US EB-5/E-2, please contact:
Director, Intermediary & B2B Sales
Latitude Consultancy is a leading global firm in the Investment Migration industry providing valuable insight and expertise to private clients, advisors, intermediaries and governments. With the support of its international partners and institutional relationships, Latitude provides genuinely innovative products, competitively priced services and customer-driven, hands-on delivery.
Our ground-breaking merger with RIF Trust in 2018 developed out of a B2B partnership. Latitude welcomes the opportunity to explore how we can collaborate together and, if mutually beneficial, potentially have your RCBI firm join the Latitude Group of Companies.
You expect the world. We deliver it. www.latitudeworld.com
Interested in contributing a sponsored feature? Email us on email@example.com