As the investment migration industry hub for data, IMI is home to a number of comprehensive, aggregated lists and overviews, the components of which are usually publicly available already, just not all in the same place.
Our goal is to put them all in one place, making it easy for professionals and investors alike to quickly find accurate information and make informed comparisons.
To that end, we maintain lists and databases such as:
- the world’s only global list of Approved CBI Agents;
- the world’s only global list of Approved CBI Real Estate;
- the world’s largest collection of investment migration real estate listings, IMI Real Estate.
- the world’s biggest collection of investment migration statistics, the IMI Data Center;
- the world’s largest collection of investment migration program pages;
- the continuously updated CIP Restricted Nationalities lists;
- the Passport Index-Index, where you can find all the major passport/citizenship rankings and indices in one place;
- The world’s largest directory of investment migration companies, the RCBI Company Directory, which lists about 1,000 firms.
It is therefore only natural that we today, following a period of data collection, should be able to inaugurate the Portugal Golden Visa Investment Fund page, where you can find the pertinent details of 26 CMVM-approved, Portugal Golden Visa-suitable investment funds, along with statistics and further information on this asset class, all on a single page.
Keep in mind that, while we’ve presented the details of each fund to the best of our knowledge, we cannot guarantee accuracy or completeness. We encourage readers who find flaws in our data to reach out directly: email@example.com
Is your golden visa fund not listed? Please email us with your fund’s details and we’ll get it listed right away.
Christian Henrik Nesheim is the founder and editor of Investment Migration Insider, the #1 magazine – online or offline – for residency and citizenship by investment. He is an internationally recognized expert, speaker, documentary producer, and writer on the subject of investment migration, whose work is cited in the Economist, Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes, Newsweek, and Business Insider. Norwegian by birth, Christian has spent the last 14 years in the United States, China, and Spain.