Our guest this week on the Mobility Standard is Jeremy Savory, founder of Dubai-based Savory & Partners.
Topics of discussion in today’s episode include:
- The road from growing up in Southwest London to running a Savory & Partners in Dubai;
- What it’s like to run a CBI business in the hyper-competitive Dubai market and whether it has hardened him as a businessman;
- Why he chose to become a resident of Portugal and how it’s been helpful for business;
- How the continually evolving “golden visa” of the UAE has made life simpler for expats;
- The degree to which there are economies of scale in investment migration;
- Whether Turkey, and Istanbul specifically, has the potential to compete with Dubai as an investment migration hub, and why the country’s two-way CBI market is so unique;
- And what potential Latin America has as an inbound or outbound RCBI market.
Listen to the full episode in the player below or find us on Spotify or Google Podcasts.