Our guest this week on the Mobility Standard is Jeremy Savory, founder of Dubai-based Savory & Partners.
Topics of discussion in today’s episode include:
- The road from growing up in Southwest London to running a Savory & Partners in Dubai;
- What it’s like to run a CBI business in the hyper-competitive Dubai market and whether it has hardened him as a businessman;
- Why he chose to become a resident of Portugal and how it’s been helpful for business;
- How the continually evolving “golden visa” of the UAE has made life simpler for expats;
- The degree to which there are economies of scale in investment migration;
- Whether Turkey, and Istanbul specifically, has the potential to compete with Dubai as an investment migration hub, and why the country’s two-way CBI market is so unique;
- And what potential Latin America has as an inbound or outbound RCBI market.
Listen to the full episode in the player below or find us on Spotify or Google Podcasts.
Looking for a simple solution to instagram video download? Try our fast and efficient tool.