Kimpton Kawana Bay is the newest 5-star luxury resort in Grenada, Caribbean. Suites and studios are for sale as freehold deeded real estate from US$220,000. Purchasers are eligible to apply for Grenadian Citizenship by Investment which is fast, financially sound, and provides global access opportunities that other CBI programmes around the world simply cannot rival.
The videos are also available in Vietnamese and Mandarin, please request these versions if you would like to receive them.
Limited availability of units
The first phase of the project is sold out, as well as all suites and the vast majority of the single title studios in the Matura building (phase 2). There continues to be high demand and the multi-title units in the Kiawah building (phase 3) are almost sold out.
We hope you are able to learn more about Kawana Bay, the Grenadian Citizenship by Investment programme and its benefits, we’ve included a summary below.
Video interviews and presentations
We recently held a webinar discussing the Grenadian Citizenship by Investment programme and all its associated benefits, including obtaining a US E-2 investor visa to live and work in the USA with your family. If you missed it, don’t worry, we recorded it and would like to share the webinar presentation videos with you.
You may view our website at www.kawanabay.com for more information. As always, should you have any questions or would like to speak further, please feel free to contact me by email at email@example.com or by phone at 1 473 409 2500.
More about the Kawana Bay investment:
- Kawana Bay is ideally located on Grand Anse Beach, voted by Condé Nast Traveller as one of the world’s best beaches
- Good potential for rental income through the operator’s transparent hotel rental management programme and personal usage of up to 2 weeks each year
- Hassle-free ownership with no annual out of pocket fees
- Operated by an internationally recognised hotel brand – Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants, part of the InterContinental Hotels Group (the largest hotel group in the world)
- The hotel will feature an infinity edge pool overlooking Grand Anse Beach, state-of-the-art gym and spa facilities, exquisite fine dining restaurant, roof-top bar, beach bar, lounge with terrace, and water sports facilities
Grenada Citizenship by Investment benefits:
- Citizenships are processed fast – approximately 120 – 150 days
- Government citizenship fees for families are low – for a family of four, the main Government fee is just US$50,000 plus minor government due diligence and processing fees
- No interview, education, language test or management experience is required
- No residency requirements and dual citizenship is permitted
- Grenadian citizenship offers visa free travel to more than 140 countries including China, Russia, the Schengen States, UK and Singapore
- Grenada has source-based taxation: tax residents are not subject to Grenadian tax on their worldwide income, wealth, gift, inheritance or capital gains
- Unmarried dependent siblings of the Principal Applicant and his/her spouse can be included, as well as unmarried children under the age of 30 and dependent parents & grandparents under the age of 55
- Ability to sell after 5 years and secondary purchasers of Real Estate can qualify for CBI
- New citizens who take up residence, after one year can benefit from up to 90% discount for undergrad courses at St. George’s University
US E-2 Investor Visa
- The E-2 investor visa allows a successful applicant to investment in a business and live in the US with their families
- Grenada is the only country in the Caribbean that has an active CBI programme and whose citizens are eligible for the USA E-2 Investor Visa
- If granted, the visa is valid for 5 years, and can be renewed without limit, provided that the underlying investment still qualifies
- Application directly at a US consulate
- Spouse of E-2 applicant has open market employment opportunity
- Children (under the age of 21) of E-2 applicant can attend school in the USA and are eligible for in-state tuition, in most states
- Processing time for E-2 visa is usually two months or less
- E-2 applicant and family members can spend as much or as little time in the US as they wish
- E-2 visa holders can reside in the US while their permanent residence (EB-5) applications are pending
Interested in contributing a sponsored feature? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and see all our promotional options here.
Christian Henrik Nesheim is the founder and editor of Investment Migration Insider, the #1 magazine – online or offline – for residency and citizenship by investment. He is an internationally recognized expert, speaker, documentary producer, and writer on the subject of investment migration, whose work is cited in the Economist, Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes, Newsweek, and Business Insider. Norwegian by birth, Christian has spent the last 14 years in the United States, China, and Spain.