IMI Research Unit has provided the investment migration-related data, while editorial content and data on real estate investments and economic indicators are provided by Juwai IQI.
What the report contains
- An overview of the Malaysia My Second Home (MM2H) program, which is scheduled to reopen in the next few months.
- Program history and milestones;
- Accredited agents;
- Application data;
- Chinese interest;
- Health security;
- and more.
- A guide to real estate investment in Malaysia.
- Impact of COVID-19;
- Market outlook;
- Economic indicators;
- Regional market breakdowns;
- Rental yields;
- Transaction costs;
- An analysis of the program’s future prospects
Christian Henrik Nesheim is the founder and editor of Investment Migration Insider, the #1 magazine – online or offline – for residency and citizenship by investment. He is an internationally recognized expert, speaker, documentary producer, and writer on the subject of investment migration, whose work is cited in the Economist, Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes, Newsweek, and Business Insider. Norwegian by birth, Christian has spent the last 14 years in the United States, China, and Spain.