Having once rejected the applications of all 13 prospective
On March 4th, the Secretariat issued a statement explaining that, upon opening applications from the 13 due diligence firms that had applied to become the upcoming CIP’s official provider, the Commission charged with processing the applications had found that none of the petitions “complied with the criteria prescribed.”
The 13 service providers that applied were:
- “S-RM Intelligence and Risk Consulting Ltd” London
HarodAssociates Limited” London
advokatskodruštvo Mićunović i Partneri” Podgorica
- “Meirui Fengshun Investment Management Co., Ltd” Beijing, China
- “Teodor Doo” Podgorica
- “Artemon Doo” Podgorica
- “Globalsource Consulting Limited.” Nicosia, Cyprus
- “Honk Kong
DelskBusiness Co Limited.” China
- “Exiger Canada, Inc” Ottawa, Canada
- “PKF Savvides & Co Limited” Cyprus
- “Wealth-X PTE.LTD.” London
- “Financial Examinations and Evaluations INC” Tempe, Arizona, USA
- “Bishops Services LLC” NY, USA.
These, and any newcomers, will now have another chance to cross all their Ts and dot all their Is.
See the official statement in the PDF below (Montenegrin).
Christian Henrik Nesheim is the founder and editor of Investment Migration Insider, the #1 magazine – online or offline – for residency and citizenship by investment. He is an internationally recognized expert, speaker, documentary producer, and writer on the subject of investment migration, whose work is cited in the Economist, Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes, Newsweek, and Business Insider. Norwegian by birth, Christian has spent the last 14 years in the United States, China, and Spain.