29- 31 October 2018
Renaissance Hong Kong Harbour View Hotel, Hong Kong SAR, China
Join us for the 6th Investment Immigration Summit East ASIA (IIS East Asia) 29-31 October 2018. At this year’s event, leading investment immigration specialists, government agencies and wealth management practitioners will compare new and emerging investment opportunities for Greater China’s and East Asia’s HNWI to consider.
If you’re focused on the investment immigration market in Greater China and East Asia, or an agent or individual wanting to learn more about the available international opportunities, this is the perfect opportunity for you to meet new local contacts and network with other industry experts in the region.
Key topics at this year’s event include:
- How utilizing residency / citizenship by investment solutions can help your clients gain greater access to visa free cross border mobility
- Pros and cons of having an international regulator for the industry
- How international tax regulations such as CRS are changing attitudes among HNWIs toward investment immigration
- Advantages and disadvantages of a body responsible for Caribbean programmes
- Other invaluable benefits of Investment Immigration
To view the agenda, click here
To attend, register here
IMI members/ readers enjoy a 10% discount to attend – Quote promo code BH1063IMI
Christian Henrik Nesheim is the founder and editor of Investment Migration Insider, the #1 magazine – online or offline – for residency and citizenship by investment. He is an internationally recognized expert, speaker, documentary producer, and writer on the subject of investment migration, whose work is cited in the Economist, Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes, Newsweek, and Business Insider. Norwegian by birth, Christian has spent the last 16 years in the United States, China, Spain, and Portugal.