A new IMI Private Briefing is out now. Note that this Private Briefing covers both Q3 and Q4 due to delays in preparing the Q3 briefing. For this reason, this Private Briefing is twice as big (19 pages) as our normal PBs.
Remember: You must request the password separately from the editor, and you must adhere to the three rules of IMI Private Briefings:
- You are free to act on the information obtained in our Private Briefings but not to publicly disseminate it.
- While IMI will not name you as a source in the Private Briefings, you may not be anonymous vis-à-vis IMI.
- You may not disclose that IMI’s Private Briefings were the source of the sensitive information.
Topics (broadly described so as not to give anything away) in this edition include:
- Questions regarding Portugal golden visa developers’ pivot to funds.
- Unpublished and consequential developments regarding Saint Kitts movie producer’s actions against government.
- Name changes as part of the CBI application.
- Details and timing revealed about European Commission’s upcoming case against Malta in the ECJ.
- Unpublished details and startling updates around the Saint Kitts Russian refunds issue.
- Insider reports and further detail on the Wailian case.
- Media reports on CEO of well-known CBI firm keeping highly disconcerting company.
- Prominent industry figure named as co-conspirator in court documents.
Become an IMI Pro todayFor committed professionals
Get Your IMI Pro profile page in IMI
Access to IMI Data Center
Access to IMI Private Briefings
IMI Reports included
Watch members-only interviews
Advance invitation to IMI Events