– Have experience working as a paralegal at an international firm.
– Holding a western educational law degree (LPC would also be advantageous)
– Preferably worked in immigration-related law.
– Have more than 3 years UAE experience
– Have the ability to read, write and speak both English and Arabic fluently.
It is essential that the candidate MUST be bilingual (English/Arabic).
The founders of Elevay began their careers in immigration from Canada for many years and today have on its platform over 10 countries that offers residency and/or citizenship by investment programs to HNWI.
Salary of up to 15,000 AED dirham monthly.
Plus aggressive annual bonus.
Plus medical insurance.
Plus annual ticket.
Plus 30 paid annual leave.
Christian Henrik Nesheim is the founder and editor of Investment Migration Insider, the #1 magazine – online or offline – for residency and citizenship by investment. He is an internationally recognized expert, speaker, documentary producer, and writer on the subject of investment migration, whose work is cited in the Economist, Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes, Newsweek, and Business Insider. Norwegian by birth, Christian has spent the last 16 years in the United States, China, Spain, and Portugal.