System for Professional Immigration Networking (SPIN), a new networking platform, was launched in October. The platform enables immigration companies to receive 200-400 enquiries from direct prospects every day, and to access 600+ contacts for decision-makers of the world’s major immigration agencies.
SPIN is an online database of investment immigration companies. The platform currently features the profiles of 600-plus companies from around the world, including investment immigration service providers and agents. Moreover, between 30 and 50 new companies join the platform every week. Direct contacts for senior executives of SPIN member companies are only visible to authorized users. To sign up for the platform, complete the form on the website.
SPIN for service providers:
- B2C lead generation. SPIN ensures the flow of end-clients looking for advisors abroad in the database;
- Direct contacts for top-tier agents. You may find unique and hard-to-get business contacts for leading agents in a particular area. Regional companies, especially from China, Russia and the CIS, Vietnam, and India often have a small web presence, but you can find them on SPIN!
- High-quality database. SPIN features carefully hand-picked agents who work with investors and investment immigrants.
- Decision-makers. The database features contacts for senior executives and top officials at leading agencies.
SPIN for agencies:
- Leading service providers. Agents have access to an extensive database of international operators.
- High-quality proposals (real estate, investment programs, investment offers). Agents get the best proposals for their clients from leading service providers.
- The opportunity to expand the scope of services.
- The opportunity to expand geographically and add new destinations and new immigration programs to the portfolio.
What SPIN offers to prospective immigrant investors:
- A large and comprehensive database for immigration companies from around the world;
- Direct contacts for immigration lawyers and advisors in the target country in their native language; and
- Convenient search filters and multiple languages.
The database encompasses the following business areas:
- Residency and citizenship by investment;
- High-end real estate (residential and commercial); and
- Advice on opening bank accounts abroad and private banking services.
How SPIN was created
ILP Group (ILP Expo & Concierge), the organizer of a series of investment immigration events with seven years of experience, developed SPIN to provide a “permanent online exhibition”.
“We received a request for SPIN development from two sides simultaneously. Clients of the ILP Concierge Service often ask us to recommend immigration companies in different countries, and our exhibitors say that they would like to receive inquiries from prospects not only during the events but also after them,” says Kseniya Korzun, general manager of ILP Group. “Moreover, service providers want to stay in touch with agents who could help them sell immigration programs all year round. Good agents bring in up to 50 clients every month, but finding a good agent can be quite costly. With SPIN, searching agents is fast and easy, and individual clients appreciate the convenient search filters, which enable users to locate an immigration company in no time.”
“We are proud to announce that the first clients have already found immigration companies on SPIN,” she said. “We receive thank-you letters from them, and are happy that SPIN connects clients with companies and delivers value.”
How to Join SPIN
To obtain access to SPIN, complete the form on the website. Once credentials and log in details are provided, access will be opened to contacts for agents from around the globe, and relationships with them can be built.
To ensure a steady flow of enquiries from individual prospective immigrants, place your company profile in the directory and add contact details for the representative who will process all incoming messages.
Placing an entry in SPIN is priced at €3,800.
Special offer to mark the official SPIN launch
Those who purchase a one-year SPIN subscription before 31 October will receive a personal invitation to a gala party dedicated to the SPIN launch. The party will be held on 7 November at Hôtel Barrière Le Majestic Cannes, France.
The invitation includes:
– Return flight from Nice to your region, leaving on 6 November and returning on 8 November;
– A two-night stay in a 4- or 5-star hotel in Cannes, breakfast included;
– An invitation to the Grand Opening Party on 7 November for the official SPIN launch; and
– A two-day admission to the Cannes International Luxury Property and Residency Conference 2019, which will be held 7 – 8 November 2019 in Cannes, France (A €1,000 value).
To sign up for the platform, complete the form on the website.
Interested in contributing a sponsored feature? Email us on email@example.com