Jean-Marc REMY – Of Counsel at Gordon S. Blair Law Offices – Monaco
The concept of citizens of the world is now widespread, especially thanks to the implementation of numerous RCBI programs all over the globe. However, in a constantly and rapidly changing rules environment, the Principality of Monaco offers
What are the main benefits of relocating to Monaco?
- Free movement in the Schengen area during 90 days – per 6 months period – for MC residence permit holders.
- Very attractive social and tax system, which allows tax-efficiency and tailor-made estate-planning (acquisition, strengthening and transmission of private and family assets) in a relatively high housing cost environment.
- Strategic location and ease of access: close to both the French and Italian Rivieras by highway, two hours to London and one hour to Geneva, Zurich,
andParis by flight, direct connection to the train network.
- International environment and a one-stop administrative desk.
- Highly skilled profiles, from home employees to family office structures.
With regards to business relocation
- A safe, stable and incentivized framework, in order to set-up, relocate, operate and restructure any business efficiently, especially in terms of the tax system.
- Strict compliance with OECD international transparency standards, coupled with multilateral and bilateral conventions that foster new international business opportunities.
- Political stability, and a healthy and well-balanced budget for
Why would you particularly enjoy living in Monaco with your family?
Living in Monaco will allow you to benefit from:
- High quality of life, education standards, culture, entertainment, and sports facilities, which meet everyone’s expectations, from “entrepreneurs” to employees and from single persons to families with children (international schools).
- The excellence of healthcare, with renowned doctors and dedicated facilities such as the Monaco Center for the Heart, the Center for the Sports Traumas and Diseases, the (future) new Hospital and luxury residential facilities for seniors.
- An easily reached fusion of charm and prestige, in a unique country of living and staying (luxury boutiques and spas, restaurants, music places, etc), which is also a UN Member, highly active in environmental defense promotion and sustainability and in innovative projects.
- Key worldwide events, as well as sports competitions, in a safe environment.
- The proximity of all facilities and shops (within a 2Km2 territory).
- A particularly cosmopolitan territory with 130 different nationalities.
- One of the best social and medical state insurance programs in the world for the whole family at low cost (starting from approximately 6,000 Euros p.a. per family).
Why contact Gordon S. Blair law Offices?
Gordon S. Blair is an independent law firm, established in Monaco in 1920.
We provide comprehensive and personalized services to individuals, worldwide families, local companies and international groups.
Our team is a unique blend of multi-jurisdictional and multi-lingual expertise, bringing together a strong combination of skills, resources, creativity,
We address a large number of cross-border issues and work closely with a selected network of professionals located in major jurisdictions.
We provide tailored solutions, mainly in the following areas:
Private client and families (HNWI)
- Tax advisory, compliance, and planning.
- Private international law; asset protection, pre-nuptial agreements, divorce.
- Estate planning; wills, donations, trusts, foundations, estate administration, and executorship.
- Relocation and residency.
- Real estate projects; buying, holding, and selling.
- Purchase and sale of trophy assets; yachts, private jets, works of art.
- Family office; creation, organization, administration.
- Family owned business.
- Corporate and international tax.
- Commercial contracts, partnerships, and international project finance.
- Mergers and acquisitions, private equity, capital development (LBO).
- Human resources: contracts, compensation policies, negotiation.
- Intellectual property.
- Data protection and treatments.
- Banking and financial services: regulation, compliance, AML, creation,
andacquisition of activities.
- Yachting and shipping.
Our commitment is to provide the highest quality service by combining expertise, efficiency, and innovation. This dedication to serve our clients’ best interests has cemented our reputation for nearly a century.
Interested in contributing a sponsored feature? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and see all our promotional options here.