In this preview from Investment Migration Insider’s video series Investment Migration Influencers, Ron Klasko – founding partner of Klasko Immigration Law Partners and Chairman of the American Immigration Lawyers Association’s EB-5 Committee – explains why this will be the year EB-5 investment requirements finally increase.
“Chances are very good we will see some significant changes to the EB-5 program this year […] if there is no new law, almost certainly the Immigration Service will pass a new regulation to increase the investment amount” said Klasko, adding that the Immigration Service has the authority to do so even in the absence of new legislation. “The investment amount will probably be somewhere around a million dollars […] possibly as high as $1.6 million”
In the coming weeks, I’ll release in-depth interviews with, among others
– Prime Minister of Saint Lucia, Allen Chastanet
– Chairman and CEO of Henley & Partners, Christian Kalin
– Managing Partner of Klasko Law and Chairman of the AILA’s EB-5 Committee, Ron Klasko
– President of Well Trend United 和中, Larry Wang
– CEO of the Malta Residence Visa Agency, Roderick Cutajar MSc.
– CEO of Anti, Charmaine Quinland-Donovan
– CEO of the Investment Migration Council, Bruno L’ecuyer