The Cannes International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo 2018, an annual international conference and exhibition on investment immigration, will be held 9-10 November 2018 at the Hyatt Hotel Martinez Cannes. The two-day conference and exhibition covers a wide range of topics, from immigration-by-investment, to international real estate, banking, and law.
Topics of the Exhibition
- Immigration (temporary or permanent residency in developed countries);
- Acquisition of luxury real estate abroad (for personal use, to secure assets, create cash flow, or gain temporary or permanent residency through investment in an affluent country); and
- Personal financial consulting (company formation, opening bank accounts in highly developed countries, private banking, tax optimization etc.).
The Cannes International Emigration and Luxury Property Expo includes:
- A conference featuring government representatives, leaders of globally prominent immigration companies, and major property developers;
- An international exhibition showcasing around 100 global companies;
- Global Challenges of the Immigration Market, a multinational roundtablefor government representatives only;
- A press conference for leading business and industry media from 30 countries;
- An exclusive high-end Gala Party for exhibitors and attendees.
- A variety of other activities, includingseminars, individual meetings with clients. panel discussions; and more.
The Expo will combine two events – the conference will be held on the first day, and the second day’s agenda will include an exhibition, individual meetings between exhibitors and attendees, workshops, seminars, panel discussions, and private consultations from the world’s top companies.
The IELP has organized more than 12 projects. Between 2016 and 2018, international exhibitions were held around the world, including in Shanghai, Mumbai, Moscow, Kyiv, Cannes, Almaty, and Baku. Interviews with exhibitors and attendees and their feedback on the event can be viewed here.
Exhibitors and Attendees
The exhibition will bring together leading companies from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, Great Britain, Portugal, France, Germany, Italy, Spain, Switzerland, Cyprus, Malta, and other EU states. Exhibitors include immigration companies, property developers, law and financial firms, and private banks.
Our regular exhibitors include:
- International blue-chip immigration and upmarket real estate companies;
- Government agencies from 30 countries, including the USA, Canada, the EU (Spain, Cyprus, Malta etc.), the Caribbean (Antigua & Barbuda, Dominica, St Kitts and Nevis), and more;
- International associations;
- Major personal financial consultancies and banks; and
- Other leaders in related fields.
Visitors include high net worth individuals, potential immigrants, international home buyers, entrepreneurs, and real estate brokers, legal and financial advisors serving wealthy individuals.
IELP offers a wide range of concierge services to visitors, including assistance making appointments at the exhibition (finding experts on subjects in which visitors have an interest), booking break-out rooms for private negotiations, and information support throughout the event.
The first day of the Expo, 9 November, will be capped by the exclusive invitation-only French Autumn 2018 Gala Party.
Tickets may be purchased on the official website. For more information, please contact the organizer at: email@example.com or +44 20 335 581 11.
Christian Henrik Nesheim is the founder and editor of Investment Migration Insider, the #1 magazine – online or offline – for residency and citizenship by investment. He is an internationally recognized expert, speaker, documentary producer, and writer on the subject of investment migration, whose work is cited in the Economist, Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes, Newsweek, and Business Insider. Norwegian by birth, Christian has spent the last 14 years in the United States, China, and Spain.