8th IBA Biennial Global Immigration Conference
15-17 Nov, 2017
From the official website:
A conference presented by the IBA Immigration and Nationality Law Committee, supported by the IBA European Regional Forum
TOPICS WILL INCLUDE:
- The European Immigration Scheme – Brexit et al.
- US immigration following Trump.
- Latest developments in Entrepreneur and Investor immigration.
- Renunciation of citizenship and dual citizenship.
- The relocation industry – colleagues or competitors?
Christian Henrik Nesheim is the founder and editor of Investment Migration Insider, the #1 magazine – online or offline – for residency and citizenship by investment. He is an internationally recognized expert, speaker, documentary producer, and writer on the subject of investment migration, whose work is cited in the Economist, Bloomberg, Fortune, Forbes, Newsweek, and Business Insider. Norwegian by birth, Christian has spent the last 14 years in the United States, China, and Spain.