Answers provided by Vanuatu DSP experts NTL Wealth Advisors
Introduction to Vanuatu
Vanuatu is a great place to live, work or retire. In fact, it is one of the world’s last undiscovered paradises. Its residents have access to top international schooling, to the cleanest air, water,
This place has been voted the happiest place on earth consistently for the last ten years. It is virtually free of serious crimes like assault or murder.
The Vanuatu Government has no political enemies or disputes with anyone and is very far from The United States of America and Europe. Consequently, its citizens enjoy visa-free travel to over 145+ countries including to the EU (Schengen), UK, Russia, and fast track or friendly treatment from Commonwealth countries, such as Canada, New Zealand, and Australia.
You will find, that it has the most streamlined and fastest processing system of all citizenship by investment programs and you can get your passport within 2-3 months.
Vanuatu is the only country to streamline its approval process in such a way that you don’t risk or tie up funds at the approval stage. For an all-inclusive fee of USD 10,000 (this includes our legal work, government fees, etc.) you will obtain a clearance from the Government which acts as an approval. After this, you pay the remaining amount and there is almost zero chance of rejection as you have been pre-approved. No other program offers this, making Vanuatu the fastest and indeed safest program available today.
The Republic of Vanuatu imposes no income, wealth, or inheritance taxes, and guarantees banking and commercial privacy in the highly-developed Vanuatu banking sector. Vanuatu is the Bahamas of the Pacific, but it does not have tax exchange treaties in place with most countries.
The Citizenship Act [Cap 112] basically provides for granting of Vanuatu Citizenship through different categories and other related matters.
- Applicants must be over the age of 18 and below 65 when submitting their application.
- Applicants should have no less than USD 500,000 of net personal assets when submitting their application, of which at least USD 250,000 in banking assets.
List of documents required
- Application forms (for main applicant, spouse, children, parents).
- Existing passport notarized color scan: must show the page in its entirety, passport cover, the first three pages of the passport, the last three pages of the passport. 7 pages in total (for main applicant, spouse, children, parents).
- ID card notarized color scan, front and back, photocopied on one page (for main applicant, spouse, children, parents).
- Proof of relationship between
mainapplicant and his/her spouse, children, parents notarized (marriage certificate, birth certificate etc.).
- Most recent proof of dependency of children (e.g. education) and parents (same address as
mainapplicant, monthly payments etc.).
- Birth certificate of all applicants notarized.
- Original certificate plus
notarizedcopy of criminalrecord with apostillefrom the jurisdiction in which he/she has resided during the last 12 months and (if different) the jurisdiction of his/her principal nationality (for main applicant and dependents aged 18 and above).
- Most recent academic certificates or reports (for main applicant, spouse, children, parents).
- Medical Checkup Certificate for applicants aged 18 and above from the state of origin or place of residence.
- Asset Proof of no less than US$ 500,000, bank statement of last 6 months.
- Main applicant’s CV and if applicable proof of employment from his / her company.
- 6 passport photos, 40 mm × 50 mm (for main applicant, spouse, children, parents).
The price ranges from US$150,000 to US$250,000, depending on the number of