Although programs differ widely in this respect – see individual country pages for further details – most programs require documents like:
- Filled application forms
- Professional references (from bankers, lawyers and so on)
- Financial statements, including proof of source of funds and wealth, bank statements and so on.
- Proof of address
- Letters of recommendation
- Police certificates
- Marriage certificates
- Birth certificates
- Medical certificates
- Affidavits of source of funds, dependent status etc.
- Notarized copies of university diplomas (if applicable)
Your accredited service provider (hyperlink) will help ensure you file all relevant paperwork.