The Residences at Secret Bay, the qualifying investment for citizenship under Dominica’s CBI Programme that is nearing close out of sales for Phase 1, receives enthusiastic praise from Dominica’s Prime Minister and Minister for Finance, Honourable Dr. Roosevelt Skerrit, during a webinar featuring Dominica’s CBI Programme.
In his interview, Prime Minister Skerrit was applauded for his leadership and Dominica’s low COVID-19 count and for most recently Dominica’s CBI Programme being ranked first in the CBI Index, the most prestigious resource cataloging all active CBI programmes across the globe conducted by Professional Wealth Management magazine — a publication from the respected Financial Times. As second citizenship proves to be this year’s most coveted currency, the Caribbean’s “Nature Island” distinguishes itself as leader amongst Citizenship by Investment programmes earning the title of the “World’s Best Country for Second Citizenship” for the fourth consecutive year.
When asked about The Residences at Secret Bay, Prime Minister Skerrit was quick to state “that [Secret Bay] will enhance the integrity of our [CBI] program. [Gregor Nassief’s] project is centered around the protection and the conservation of the environment. I would say to anyone who is listening to me that investing in Secret Bay, you can be assured of your investment. You can be assured of a return on your investment. It is a project that cannot be compared to any other in the Caribbean.”
Prime Minister Skerrit also spoke about why Dominica has consistently topped the Citizenship by Investment ranking for the world’s best programme and why people from all over the world are now claiming their golden ticket to the Caribbean’s Nature Island, including these six reasons:
- Competitive Initial Capital Investment: Relatively speaking, compared to the fourteen other countries studied this year, Dominica is the most affordable. At US $100,000 direct donation or US $200,000 minimum investment in approved real estate, Dominica is much more accessible than other countries, which can reach the high-hundred-thousands to low-millions.
- Travel & Residence Conditions: It’s not necessary to travel to, or reside in, Dominica before, during or after the citizenship process, making it much easier to complete the process on the investor’s own timeline.
- Programme Reputation and Longevity. Dominica’s Citizenship by Investment Programme was established in 1993, making it one of the longest-standing programmes in the industry.
- Efficient and Transparent Processing. Dominica operates a straightforward, streamlined approval model, maintaining one of the fastest processing times in the CBI industry with applications typically taking less than three months from start to finish.
- Robust Due Diligence Procedures. Dominica uses regional bodies and international due diligence firms to ensure the highest levels of background checks are performed on each applicant.
- Groundbreaking New Policy for Families. Dominica’s Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit recently introduced five major changes to the country’s CBI programme that include a significant expansion of dependent family members who can qualify for second citizenship as part of the same application or even after the receipt of citizenship.
Also in attendance, and in response to Prime Minister Skerrit’s endorsement, Gregor Nassief, proprietor of Secret Bay and The Residences at Secret Bay, and Chairman and CEO of GEMS Holdings Limited shared: “Investment in The Residences [at Secret Bay] is an investment in Dominica, so I’m pleased to have the support of Prime Minister Skerrit and to know that The Residences at Secret Bay is playing a significant role in Dominca’s CBI programme, enhancing its integrity and attracting investors from all over the world.”
Prime Minister Skerrit, who personally invited Secret Bay to join its CBI Programme, further shared, “When investing in Secret Bay, you’re putting your investment into the hands of a gentleman, Gregor Nassief, who has the highest level of integrity and the project itself is a sustainable project and you can be assured of a proper investment with the project. My stamp of recommendation is you could sign a deal with Secret Bay with your eyes closed. Having an existing hotel, [Nassief] started it on his own, with his own money.”
This praise for Secret Bay comes on the heels of the six-star, all-villa resort being named the #1 Resort Hotel in the Caribbean, Bermuda and Bahamas and #6 Resort in the World by Travel + Leisure Magazine, and in conjunction with a recent sales success announcement, including a spike in interest from American’s seeking second citizenship. The award-winning hotel now heads into November with Phase 2 construction of four new Hillside Ti-Fèy Villas being completed and Secret Bay remaining true to its commitment to offering new investors buy-in of a ready product. The new villas are scheduled to enter sales and resort operations this November with a fifth by early 2021.
The Residences at Secret Bay is the only government-approved real estate project in Dominica offering purchase options to both vacation home buyers and citizenship investors. With strong demand for ownership by vacation home buyers, The Residences at Secret Bay grants citizenship investors unmatched access to the vacation home market for resale.
Interested in contributing a sponsored feature? Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org and see all our promotional options here.