New Apartments : Bodrum, Turkey
Apartments here continue to sell at pace, as buyers capitalise on the Turkish Lira trading at historic lows to snap up the remaining apartments, with One and Two beds available from just €50,500 Euro.
Just 10 minutes from Milas Bodrum Airport, Regnum Golf & Country Club, Karnas Vineyard and Karia port shopping and leisure complex are close by. The Vineyard is perfect for both personal use or investment, with a management team on hand for holiday rentals.
Apartments can be secured immediately with 50% down and the remainder on completion Q1 2021.
• Turkish Lira trading at historic lows, 20% fall against the dollar this year offers excellent value for international buyers
• Turkey’s tourism revenues hit a new record high of $34.5 billion in 2019
• Visitors spent over $1 billion on accommodation in 2019
• $113bn ‘One Belt One Road’ initiative will be connecting Bodrum directly to China
• Record number of visitors to Turkey in 2019 with 51.9m Visitors
• Year round Mediterranean climate with beautiful beaches, culture and food
The project is pre-approved for the Turkish Citizenship by Investment Program and offers a strong long term exit strategy to the Turkish home buyer market.