Misericórdia Heritage Hotel - EvoraFeatured
At the centre of the Roman wall enclosing historic Évora, the Misericórdia church sits in its leafy square. The grand house beside it conceals a gardened courtyard, painted frescos, and five centuries of history. Once our restoration is complete, this hotel will be known as Miséricordia Heritage Hotel
– A historic 16th-century building, once a former palace;
– Situated in heart of Evora, a UNESCO world heritage site;
– 22 room luxury heritage boutique hotel;
– Facilities include restaurant, bar, reception, garden, swimming pool and hammam spa;
– Qualive offers a 3% Guaranteed Rental Return for 5 years;
– The project qualifies for reduced Golden Visa- Shares priced at €280,000 + fees.
– Excellent capital gain and potential exit value in year 6.
– Benefits stay at the hotel 7 nights per year.
The Misericórdia building:
Stunning historical frescos run from the grand salon to the drawing rooms. Carved stone, iron details and complex brickwork characterize the craftmanship of the palaceta. Qualives intervention will be led by architect Nuno Valentim who will rehabilitate and modernize with minimal crafted interiors and sophisticated architecture honoring the five centuries of heritage and history.
The house as a hotel:
The project is undergoing full renovation works to rejuvenate and restore this grand palaceta and will be transformed into a 22-room boutique hotel complete with its own gourmet restaurant and bar, serving organic produce supplied by local farms.
The hotel offers an outdoor swimming pool located in the green landscaped courtyard and a hammam-style spa, crafted into the palacetas oldest wing. Guests can enjoy their meals or refreshments in the garden terrace.
Misericórdia is located at the heart of the Alentejo capital Evora, in walking distance to an array of restaurants and bars offering traditional and gourmet cuisine, parred with Alentejos famous wines. Also, a stone throw away from the UNESCO world heritage sites including the Chapel of Bones, The Temple of Diana- the roman temple, and the massive 12th Century Gothic cathedral of Evora.