Manor House in the North of Portugal
“A dream property with a touch of nobility becomes a memorable investment”
- Manor – House from the XVIIIth Century, originally built in 1736;
- Architecturally remarkable property with Coat of arms and fully fenced;
- Located where Portugal was born: The Minho Region. A land of great wine, delicious food, and amazing people;
- Building area of 635 M2 and land with 55.000 M2. Many points of water and a brook;
- Chapel, swimming-pool, tennis court, wine cellar, barn, barbecue and many other typical features;
- Excellent accessibility just 40 minutes from Porto airport;
- Potential to create a charming tourist project or event facilities.
- Asking price: 1.800.000€
Welcome to the region with a contagious joy of life, where you’ll feel just like home. Discover fields and vineyards painted with an intense green, lush river valleys, sparkling beaches and a heritage older than the country itself. It’s a perfect choice for adventurous spirits that wish to celebrate life day… and night! Contact us to know all the details about this fantastic property. Welcome to Portugal.