Ki Resort Apartments - Grand Baie - Mauritius

 Mauritius Residency / by Pam Golding Mauritius / 1568 views

Each Ki Resort apartment has an open-plan living area that maximises space and light, and flows onto a terrace with views of the landscaped gardens. The overall design combines functionality and aesthetics through an artful blend of colours, textures, finishes and furnishings. Kitchens and bathrooms are designed to European standards with elegance and functionality top of mind. In the three-bedroom apartments, you’ll find a master en suite bedroom, a second en suite bedroom and a third bedroom, each boasting ample storage, and warm and relaxing interiors.

 

Ki Resort Apartments has been designed with health and wellbeing in mind. The magnificent swimming pool is flanked by a modern and spacious lounge area and café – a perfect chill zone after a day at the office or beach. The on-site gym comes standard with high-end equipment, including cardio and weight-training machines, for the fitness enthusiast. The development team, renowned for its vision, quality developments and attention to detail in terms of offering extra and exclusive facilities, has tailored a permanent residency opportunity through property investment at Ki Resort that is structured in a practical and affordable way: 40% of the cost is paid during construction, with the remaining 60% payable on completion. Permanent residency is issued at the start of construction so clients making use of this opportunity in 2021 may be eligible for residency this year.

  • Listing ID: 59760
  • Enables residence and/or citizenship in:: Mauritius
  • Price range: US$250,000 - US$500,000, US$500,000 - US$1 million
  • Ownership type: Freehold
  • Minimum holding period to maintain residence/citizenship status: No minimum
  • Construction status: Under construction
  • Property type: Apartment
  • Income-generating property: Yes
  • Annual maintenance costs borne by the buyer: Yes
  • No. of rooms: 2
Contact listing owner