Newly refurbished Portugal Golden Visa investment property consisting of 15 studios and one-bedroom units. Units are available in various sizes starting at €190,000.
Property is located in a completely refurbished apart-hotel that contains 15 studios and one-bedroom flats. Each unit is fully equipped with modern furniture and contemporary appliances. However, the property has been designed so that the rooms retain their historic look and character. The building has four floors, a reception area, and a laundry room.
The cozy, warm ambiance offers a comfortable living environment while also offering the conveniences of an upscale hotel.
The Developer is offering a 4% guaranteed yield or flexible return.
The following units are available for purchase:
- 27m2 first-floor studio available for €190,000
- 27m2 second-floor studio available for €195,000
- 27m2 third-floor studio available for €200,000
- 28m2 third-floor studio available for €205,000
- 39m2 second-floor one bedroom available for €355,000
- 39m2 third-floor one bedroom available for €360,000
- 39m2 first-floor one bedroom available for €350,000
- 47m2 first-floor one bedroom available for €385,000
- 47m2 second-floor one bedroom available for €390,000
- 47m2 third-floor one bedroom available for €395,000
- 50m2 ground-floor one bedroom available for €400,000
Ideal Lisbon Location
Estefania is located in Lisbon’s beautiful and historic Arroios neighborhood. Arroios is one of the most lively and dynamic neighborhoods in the city. The area has a large business and entrepreneurial presence. Furthermore, the area is one of the main city hubs for cultural and commercial activity.
Centrally-located, Arroios is just a few minutes away from some of Lisbon’s biggest streets, such as Avenida da Liberdade or Saldanha. Additionally, trendy areas like Barrio Alto and Principe Real are also nearby.
This central location also means Arroios features some of the best access to everywhere else in the city. The neighborhood is close to public transportation, making it easy to get to almost anywhere in Lisbon.
Lisbon is Portugal’s financial, cultural, and commercial center. It is also one of the most visited cities in Europe and has a very developed tourism infrastructure.
Additionally, this prime location is just 15 minutes to the airport. Lisbon Airport keeps the city connected with the rest of the world with daily flights to five continents, including Asia, Africa, North America, and South America. The airport also has many daily flights to over 80 other European cities.