Earth Hotel Porto - € 350k Boutique Hotel Investment in thriving Porto with High Returns and Buyback Certainty
Unlock the pathway to European citizenship through this unique 4-star boutique hotel project with highly attractive investment features. The property is located in the heart of Porto, in one of the city’s busiest intersections. Having been awarded the prestigious World’s Leading City Destination award in 2022, Porto is one of the most sought-after European destinations for leisure and business travelers alike. Porto is in great need of new hotels to support its rapid growth.
Earth Hotel Porto dazzles with stunning architecture and exceptional amenities that is an impressive mix of form and function seamlessly integrated with its surroundings. Filled with creativity and innovation, Earth Hotel Porto is tailored to the needs of today’s and tomorrow’s travelers. The project’s flexible spaces for working, dining, socializing and playing will delight guests from day until night.
Using sustainable practices and materials, Earth Hotel Porto will set the new standard as Porto’s first plastic- and paper-free hotel. The project’s commitment to sustainability not only minimizes its environmental impact, it will also enhance its profitability.
The project is being developed by a world-class developer with a proven track-record of executing hospitality and real estate projects globally. Its leadership team has been involved in over 100 projects.
- Prime location in the center of Porto adjacent to its busiest street
- Destination restaurant/bar, music lounge, urban garden, marketplace and rooftop lounge with 360˚ views
- Managed by global hotel brand and operator
- Tech-forward, community-oriented hospitality
- Fully sustainable project as Porto’s first plastic- and paper-free hotel
Unique investment features
- The lowest investment threshold for Portugal’s primary markets (Porto/Lisbon) at €350k
- Attractive return (4% per year)
- Exit certainty through buyback at end of Golden Visa period
- Complimentary stay at the hotel (7 days per year)