Invest € 350,000.00 in the acquisition of fractions in a Purpose Built Student Accommodation Property in the Asprela University Campus, Porto, Portugal.
- DORM is a new and exciting purpose-built student accommodation property in the heart of Porto’s university campus, in Portugal, and new co-living development for students and young professionals.
- DORM will offer circa 347 new contemporary and fully equipped student rooms (circa 13 000m2 of co-living experience), with free WIFI and high-speed Internet and security.
- All building permits have been obtained. The general contractor is an international building company (top 5 building companies in the country).
- The property will feature circa 350 units, along with generous work and play common areas (study space, conference room, bar, padel/tennis courts, and cinema), along with shared facilities (wash and dry area, kitchen, and parking spaces).
- The work schedule is to start in Q3/2022 and complete delivery in Q2/2024 at the latest.
- The property will be the state of the art, in terms of design, layout, and technical innovations.