DANIEL BAY | LUXURY GATED COMMUNITY ANTIGUA | WEST INDIES
The developers are one of Antigua & Barbuda’s leading contemporary design and build consultancies, offering an array of specialist services and a premium quality build philosophy. They have a number of prestigious waterfront locations on which to create their signature luxury homes and Daniel Bay is the most elite in their collection. This exclusive development features just five contemporary villas with unrivaled Caribbean sea-views. Ultimate privacy and serene beauty is the essence of this luxury development. Surrounded by spectacular waters and secret coves, Daniel Bay is a stunning residential development, elegantly poised on a natural bluff. This is the perfect setting for an exclusive gated community, comprising of just five stylish homes. Daniel Bay boasts absolute privacy, exclusivity, and security, whilst also being just a few minute’s drive from English Harbour and Nelson’s Dockyard. Brought to you by European architects and designers, all fixtures and fittings will be of the highest international standards, bringing the epitome of high quality living to the Caribbean.
The tropical island of Antigua is world-renowned for its natural beauty. Daniel Bay is situated within Willoughby Bay, on the South-East of the island. With only five homes available, the Daniel Bay development ensures privacy, exclusivity, and security behind its welcoming gates. Each home will enjoy private, direct access to the beaches and the sea. Set across 3.5 acres, Daniel Bay delivers breathtaking views. The villas are designed to invite the outside in. Nestled within the landscape, each villa will enjoy panoramic views of the tropical waters that stretch out before it. The Daniel Bay development incorporates a private jetty for yacht mooring and the surrounding waters are perfect for water sports such as windsurfing, kite surfing, and kayaking. Some of Antigua’s finest restaurants and bars are just a stone’s throw away in the nearby, historic, English Harbour and Nelson’s Dockyard…home also to Antigua’s well-established yachting fraternity. This allows easy access, whilst maintaining total privacy. Daniel Bay is a 25-minute drive from the capital, St John’s and a 30-minute drive from the Airport.
CITIZENSHIP PURCHASE SNAPSHOT (All prices in United States Dollars)
- EQUITY STRUCTURE 1/12th Investment @ $400,000
- Deeded freehold 8.33% ownership One Equity Share (C.I.P.)*
- Property Investment $ 400,000
- Furniture Package included Property Tax included C.I.P.
- Government application fee $ 100,000 C.I.P.
- Government due diligence fee $ 15,000 TOTAL $ 515,000
The Daniel Bay villas comprise of six bedrooms and eight bathrooms. All finishes, fixtures, and furnishings are to a Five-Star standard. As such, the homeowners and their guests will enjoy the very best in modern coastal living. Each home will occupy over half an acre of prime, beachfront land with private access to the sea. The villas will encompass approximately 8,000 square feet of impressive indoor and outdoor living spaces, contemporary designed infinity pools and split level sun terraces, providing uninterrupted views of the turquoise waters of Willoughby Bay and the Atlantic Ocean. The 24-hour concierge can organize an array of services ranging from a simple speed boat pick-up at the Daniel Bay private dock for the short ride over to English Harbour, to a decadent excursion to neighboring islands such as St. Barth’s via plane or helicopter charter.
- Unique waterfront setting with mooring facilities
- Unrivalled views of the ocean and surrounding landscape
- Five minute drive to Antigua’s historic Dockyard and all the amenities at English Harbour
- Spacious, designer environments, with indoor living areas that open to the terrace
- All bedrooms have access to the outdoor terraces
- Spacious guest rooms, all with en-suite bathrooms and central air conditioning
- High 9 ft ceilings, heavy beam construction, and Enviroshake roof shingles
- Luxurious European kitchens with custom cabinetry, state of the art appliances, and stone countertops
- Large, infinity-edge swimming pools
- Professionally landscaped grounds and terraces
- Off-road parking and private access to the beach
- Maintenance-free, stucco exterior finish
- Hurricane-impact rated construction and floor-to-ceiling glass
- Individual, private beach access for each home
- Energy star standards
- 5 Star fixtures and fittings throughout
- Central Air Conditioning
- CCTV video monitoring
- Multi-zone alarm system
- Approved development for the Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program
BENEFITS OF OWNERSHIP EXCLUSIVE LOCATION
There is arguably no better location in Antigua than the South East coast. With a multitude of dining and entertainment options within a two-mile radius and the natural beauty of the Caribbean all around, including its white-sand beaches, the experience in this location is one of the most sought-after anywhere in the world.
EXCLUSIVE LOCATION-Antigua is a popular destination for affluent Europeans and North Americans alike and Daniel Bay is located on a prime landholding. This provides a great opportunity for capital appreciation and rental income generation.
OBTAINING CITIZENSHIP IN ANTIGUA AND BARBUDA- Daniel bay is an approved project under the Antigua & Barbuda Citizenship by Investment Program, one of the most anticipated of its kind due to the attraction of the destination as a potential second home. Benefits include visa-free travel to more than 120 countries and dual and lifetime citizenship for you and eligible family members.
FULL OWNERSHIP OR EQUITY SHARE OPTION- A Daniel Bay villa can be purchased simply as a freehold property or as an equity share option. Twelve equity shares will allow each owner to have one-month usage per year, with an 8.33% freehold ownership.
CONCIERGE AND PROPERTY MANAGEMENT SERVICES- Daniel Bay will have a dedicated concierge manager on call to assist with any and all bookings and services requested by owners or their guests. Fees vary depending on the service provided. Property management will be provided by Blueprint Development.