Aktea Luxury Residences/Apartments
An address for coastal living, Aktea Residences 2 combines eclectic design ingredients and luxury materials for a Mediterranean lifestyle in an urban setting. Situated in one of Limassol’s up-and-coming areas, it is a carefully configured blend of style, symmetry and spaciousness that reflect the desires of the modern resident.
Beautiful beaches, a vibrant nightlife and a thriving business hub are all close at hand. The boutique development exemplifies structural quality, contemporary design, elegant interiors with modern technologies, all harmoniously balanced to resonate with those who value a sophisticated urban edge to coastal living.
To create a high-end living experience in the city centre that also includes easy access to the beach. An urban hub, it centres around living elegantly while also benefitting from the exhilaration and natural splendour provided by our greatest asset – the sea.
Our list of must-haves: the best possible location for the boutique development, great access to the city centre and the sea, with unobstructed views
and generous surrounding spaces.
By achieving our demanding wish-list, the residences have been selling quickly. Phase I sold out before we had even started construction, with phase II already attracting similarly significant interest.
· EU Member, with the Euro as its official currency
· Strategic location, Europe’s Middle Eastern Outpost
· More than 330 days of sunshine a year
· Most secure place to live and travel in Europe
· Highly qualified and multilingual labour force
· Excellent public and private health care services
· Broad network of legal, accounting and banking services
· Advanced telecommunication network and infrastructure
· Reputable international shipping centre
· Exceptionally developed education system offering both public and private education for international students
· Highly beneficial tax regime: one of the lowest corporate tax rates in Europe and more than 45 double-tax treaties available
· Upcoming major gas exporter and hub due to the discovery of hydrocarbons