Secondpass Global is an Immigration Service provider with its Head Office in Dubai, focusing on 2nd Passports & Residency by Investment. We offer over 20 country RCBI programs. Saint Kitts & Nevis, Grenada, Dominica, Malta, USA, UK, Portugal, Greece, UAE, Latvia, etc.
Through our Network of B2B sub-agents & HNWI Referrers, we provide Investment Migration solutions to our clients Globally.
Looking for young, energetic, ambitious, and highly motivated graduates to learn and grow with us.
This is a 12-month paid internship program where employees will get the opportunity to develop their skill set while exploring a challenging sphere of tasks ranging from all departments of the organization, Marketing and Finance, to Operations and Sales. Post-successful completion , a permanent position awaits you in the prestigious investment migration industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Responsible for running and coordinating day-to-day administrative duties.
– Cold calling, creating packaged opportunities for clients, and analyzing programs to evaluate the best opportunities for their requirements.
– Researching information about the industry competition, trends, changes in program structure, etc.
– Preparing correspondence and assisting in the file submission process of client’s applications.
– Administrative support to senior advisors, where required.
– Supporting senior management on special projects.
Qualifications & Skills
– Applicant must be on their own residence visa.
– Minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree.
– Strong Written and Verbal English Language Communications. Arabic, Russian, and Chinese are an advantage.
– Attention to detail and meticulousness.
– Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
– Must exhibit a willingness to learn and adapt, with adept organizational skills and compliance to strict deadlines.
– Can work effectively in a team-oriented environment and multitask complex activities with heavy workloads.
Contact Info: Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV and a one-page cover letter attached demonstrating why you want this position.