Sales & Operations Manager (Hybrid), Singapore – CanAm
Role: Sales & Operations Manager
CanAm Enterprises is a leading, full-service investment management firm with a strong focus on immigration-linked investment funds under the U.S. EB-5 Immigration Program.
Headquartered in New York City with branch offices in China, Singapore, India, and Vietnam, CanAm has more than two decades of experience in sponsoring and managing EB-5 investments funds and is proud to serve an international community of over 6,000 high-net-worth investors.
Through its global network, CanAm has raised over $3 billion investment capital for more than sixty EB-5 projects and repaid more than $2 billion investment capital. For additional information regarding CanAm, please visit our website at canamenterprises.com.
CanAm SG Pte Ltd, a fully owned subsidiary of CanAm Enterprises, is seeking a Sales & Operations manager who will support the firm’s sales activities throughout the East and South Asia region. This role has visibility both internally and externally with high-net-worth investors, private wealth managers, immigration agent partners, and immigration attorneys. The Sales & Operations manager will support our existing agent network’s marketing & sales efforts and assist individual investors throughout their investment process.
The position is based in Singapore and requires occasional international travel to support overseas events. The position reports to CanAm’s Head of Asia and requires close collaboration with CanAm’s U.S. team.
Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
Sales Intake Process
- Serve as primary communication point for leads; answer general questions (by phone, email, virtual, and in-person meetings) about CanAm, the EB-5 immigration program and projects, as well as other CanAm project offerings.
- Manage sales intake procedures including assisting investors in completing relevant subscription documents and update CanAm’s CRM database with accurate client information.
- Provide ongoing support to existing client base.
- Serve as communication point for CanAm’s international agent network which include licensed immigration agencies, private wealth managers, family offices, and attorneys.
- Provide agents with required information and marketing material regarding the EB-5 immigration program, CanAm, and the firm’s investment offerings.
- Facilitate meetings with agent’s investors and provide follow up sales support.
Conferences & Client Events
- Coordinate with CanAm’s Marketing department on ordering and shipping of marketing materials for industry conferences and CanAm client events.
- Assist with conference setup and other relevant event & travel logistics including venue booking, etc.
- Assist regional manager with local client events organization and post-event follow up.
Market Intelligence Gathering & Analysis
- Build in-depth knowledge about the EB-5 immigration program and industry competitive landscape. Regularly review EB-5 related publications and stay informed on industry news and legislative updates.
- Gathering EB-5 industry intelligence on other market participants and provide update to regional managers.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should possess the following competencies:
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Ability to adjust communication style to be culturally sensitive towards investors and agents from diverse backgrounds.
- A self-starter and motivated individual who is agile, client-centric, and outcome-driven.
- Genuine interest in and knowledge of immigration investment programs; familiar with the financial service ecosystem catered to affluent or high-net-worth individuals and families.
- Detail-oriented with an ability to multitask incoming inquiries and manage priorities in a fast-paced work environment.
- Good judgment and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to be a dynamic member of a team.
- Superior judgment and discretion working with both confidential and sensitive information.
Education and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, communication, marketing, or political science, etc.
- Three to five years of full-time experience in financial services or the immigration investment industry; experience working with high-net-worth individuals preferred.
- CRM experience preferred.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite, especially Word, PowerPoint, and Excel are required.
- Second language is a plus (Mandarin).
Expectation for All Employees
Support CanAm’s core principles: high level of integrity and ethics, maintain positive and respectful interactions within the firm and with the public; personal accountability and attention to detail.
*This full-time position is in Singapore, and our firm has a hybrid workplace model (3 days onsite and 2 days remote). Please note that the hybrid schedule is subject to change and initially may require additional office time for training purposes.
Start Date: 2Q 2023
Compensation: We offer a competitive total compensation package including base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and discretionary bonus based on performance.
How to Apply: Email resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted for a video interview.
CanAm Enterprises, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits job discrimination based on race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age (40 or older), disability, or genetic information.
CanAm brings an elevated level of responsibility to everything we do, including a workforce that’s more representative of our international clients and a workplace that creates a sense of belonging for everyone. Our recruitment practices foster a diverse and inclusive culture that’s at the core of how we operate and embedded in our values.
|Job Category||Operations Manager, Sales|