We are looking for a Sales Team Member to help us meet our customer acquisition and achieve our targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. You will be responsible for boosting our sales in the given market, expanding sales plans and reporting and justifying those plans to the company’s management.
- Reach growth.
- Recognize emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status.
- Develop new business through various lead generation channels and generate significant business revenue each year and meeting sales and business targets as agreed with management.
- Ensure efficient processing and delivery of all key milestones of the client experience including managing all facets of the sales, from lead generation through the sales process and into account management and development.
- Able to build relationships, provide professional advice, gain client confidence and close international sales, mainly by phone and email.
- Work with other internal departments in order to ensure smooth transactions and maximize sales success.
- International experience of High Net Worth (HNW) clients in the fields of financial services, wealth management, legal, real estate, consultancy or similar sectors.
- Graduate / Undergraduate/ Masters or an advanced degree will be considered as an advantage
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience within the Immigration industry, Insurance, Real Estate, Private bank or Wealth Management
- Able to develop own portfolio of international prospects
Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business
- Willing to travel
- Bilingual – Chinese / English
- Energetic, hands-on and willing to take the initiative
- Strong negotiation skills
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication, presentation and organizational skills
- Ability to represent company and network at relevant conferences and events
- Committed to continuous education through workshops, seminars and conferences