- Provide consultation services to address potential clients’ interest in Visas, including establishing suitability of the potential clients’ visa. Consultation will mainly be by email, telephone and face-to face meetings.
- Present and sell immigration services to current and potential clients.
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity.
- Identify sales prospects and contact prospects.
- Develop and maintain sales materials and current product knowledge.
- Establish and maintain current client and potential client relationships.
- Identify and resolve client concerns.
- Provide regular follow up on enquiries received.
- Pro-actively monitoring changes to various Immigration regulations.
- Any other relevant duty as assigned by the Manager to assist with the smooth running of the Company.
- Opportunities to travel overseas to conduct and partake in seminars.
- ‘A’ Level, a Diploma or Degree. No experience is required as training will be given.
- Fresh Graduates are welcome!
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Can demonstrate fluent ability to build rapport with prospects and clients quickly and in a professional and courteous manner
- Demonstrates professional, proactive and mature demeanour
- Team player
- Strong people relationship
- A friendly personality
- Independent and Patient
- Comfortable with prospecting on calls
- Sales focused, result-orientated and ability to generate ideas.
Only Singaporeans or Singapore PR may apply