Experience in Citizenship by Investment is a MUST.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing relationships and account strategies to maximize revenue and client retention and facilitating clients under the portfolio of Citizenship by Investment programs offered by the Company.
The assignment shall include, but shall not be limited to:
a) identify business opportunities and set business development strategies to develop a pipeline of business coming into Huriya, incl. by proposing new services and pricing of new/existing products, set targets for annual sales.
b) improve the market position of Huriya and achieve financial growth while maximizing the revenues for the Company.
c) build, maintain, and retain key relationships with clients and intermediaries, identify new clients, negotiate and close business deals.
d) understand in depth and stay informed about the market, the business trends, the particularities of each program and to monitor the performance of key competitors in the area.
f) attend industry events and provide feedback on the market development.
g) act as a Relationship Manager for key clients and meet their needs.
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in Business
· 3+ years of sales consulting or business intelligence experience
· Experience with professional services firms in the citizenship by investment is a must
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
· Team player, collaborative, reliable, flexible, and cooperative, who works well with firm leadership, marketing team and staff at all levels in multicultural environment
· Creative, proactive, and confident approach to the position
Send your application and cover letter to: email@example.com
|Job Category||Citizenship consultant, Sales|