What we are looking for:
Are you competitive, hard-working and have experience in sales? Mercan Group of Companies, one of the leaders in Canada in the fields of investment and immigration, is looking for someone like you. As a member of a growing team, we are looking for an intensely motivated and passionate professional who will be responsible for increasing company sales rates and nurturing ongoing external client relationships.
What we expect from you:
We are searching for a full-time Sales Representative and business developer who is willing to work for one of Canada’s largest and most reputable private immigration and investment consulting firms and to grow professionally and within the firm. The selected candidate will serve as a Sales Representative alongside Digital Marketing/IT team offering to clients permanent and temporary immigration solutions.
The position’s focus will be on investor programs such as Portugal Golden Visa as well as foreign recruitment programs for Canada and the US. The candidate should also be able to offer immigration solution for skilled workers, foreign recruitment, international students, as well as any other product offerings that may arise.
The candidate should be able to actively seek and engage customer prospects and build customer relationships. The Sales Representative must be able to provide appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost customer acquisition levels and profitability.
Interacting with potential clients by phone, email and in-person is a big part of this job. Another part is maintaining progress and relevant information in our databases (CRM and reports). Also, experience in prospecting new markets and presenting innovative lead acquisition strategies are highly desired.
Any SEO, digital marketing, website management and other digital marketing tool experience is an asset.
- Must have higher education in a field related to the position (bachelor’s
- Must be fluent in English and French, both written and spoken degree preferred)
- One to three-year experience in sales
- Must be someone ambitious and driven who will want to grow and achieve results
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Should be comfortable working with others in a multicultural environment and with offices abroad
- Must be willing to travel for work on occasion
- Ability to work independently and within a team environment, with minimal required direction
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Ability and knowledge to use CRM tools as well as Microsoft office
- Strong analytical capabilities to guide decision-making and monitoring/identifying trends
- Good knowledge of Digital Marketing and Business Development are a bonus
What we offer:
- An opportunity to be part of a dedicated, hard-working, and positive team that will provide support in your everyday work
- Chance to work with a first-class multicultural team and grow professionally and within the firm
- Competitive compensation plus high commissions and benefits
- Health care plan and complimentary telemedicine app after probation period
- Group retirement plan with contribution from the employer (GRSP)
- Occasional business travels are possible
- Flexible working environment
Who we are:
Mercan Group of Companies is one of the leaders in Canada in the fields of investment and immigration. We are comprised of highly experienced staff including Regulated Canadian Immigration Consultants, business consultants, immigration lawyers, professional accountants, processing representatives, and support staff. Our Canadian offices are located in Montreal, Saskatoon and Edmonton. Since our foundation, in 1989, we have expanded our activities on an international scale and opened branch offices worldwide.
Send your application and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
|Job Category||Business Development, Business Development Manager, Sales|