Latitude is looking for a candidate with excellent organizational and communication skills to join our fast growing global company in our new L.A. office. The ideal candidate has paralegal experience, strong interpersonal skills and adept at building and maintaining client relationships. The role provides the opportunity to grow with the company as we build our US operations.
• Maintain updated and accurate records of clients both in physical and electronic format
• Serve as the primary client contact and advocate for day-to-day activities that are necessary for clients’ applications, escalating issues and requests when needed
• Build and execute a client-centric relationship framework that includes regularly scheduled status calls and application reviews
• Leverage internal resources to assist the client with meeting the requirements of their application
• Mentor junior members of the team
• Be able to work to essential timelines for time sensitive applications
• Establishing and maintaining customer satisfaction through proper application preparation, proactive client communications and issue remediation
• Searching applicants’ profile and background using online due diligence databases, and submit findings to Managing Partners for sign-off
• Supporting and collaborating with the Managing Partners to provide a world-class client experience during the entire application process
• Ensuring a positive and lasting impression is achieved with both internal and external parties
• Assisting in dealing with everyday office issues and providing general office support,
• Attend sales seminars, exhibitions and events related to the industry. These can be within the USA or internationally
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Ability to problem solve and seamlessly deal with demanding clientele
• Strong listening skills and robust verbal and written communication in a professional manner
• Ability to work both independently and within a team environment, with focus and excellent attention to detail.
• Manage and mentor subsequent new hires in the future qualifications
• A bachelor or paralegal degree or equivalent work experience
• Proven track record of successfully building and nurturing multi-level client relationships
• Strong attention to detail. Ability to multitask and strong communication skills in English and additional languages are a plus
• Excellent command of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Latitude Consultancy Ltd. is a leading global citizenship and residency planning firm. Over the last decade, it has successfully assisted more than 1,500 wealthy private clients and their families in obtaining dual citizenship and/or residency in different parts of the world, including Europe, North America, the Caribbean and the South Pacific. Latitude also provides government advisory services by helping nations create residency and citizenship-by-investment programs that attract this privileged segment of the world’s population to their shores.
|Job Category||Relationship manager|