Arton Capital is looking for a dynamic and commercially astute candidate to work in the business development department of a world class, global leader in second residence and citizenship planning as the Relationship Manager for its global operations.
The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills with a proven record in generating significant revenues. Arton Capital is a dynamic and fast-moving company; the ideal fit would be a candidate who is ambitious and keen to have genuine influence – helping to shape the growth of the business’s future.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify business opportunities and set business development strategies to develop a pipeline of business coming into ARTON, incl. by proposing new services and pricing of new/existing products, set targets for annual sales and present semi-annual reports to the President
- Improve the market position of ARTON and achieve financial growth while maximizing the revenues for ARTON
- Build, maintain, and retain key relationships with Clients and Consultants, identify new Clients and Consultants, negotiate and close business deals
- Understand in depth and stay informed about the market, the business trends, the particularities of each IIP, including changes, amendments and enhancements of each IIP, as well as to monitor the performance of key competitors in the area
- Liaise with all departments at ARTON and, in particular, with the Marketing department and the senior management to identify opportunities for events and campaigns
- Attend industry events and provide feedback on the market development and shifts
- Act as a Relationship Manager for key Clients and for all Consultants and meet their needs
- Work in close relation with the Program Managers to secure the flawless and efficient service and channel the communication flows with.
Please note this job description contains only a partial listing of duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Experience with professional services firms in the financial or legal industry
- Superior communications skills and ability to work with external parties
- Creative, proactive and confident approach to the position
- Team player, collaborative, reliable, flexible, and cooperative, who works well with firm leadership, marketing team and staff at all level
- Strong organization skills and attention to detail: ability to prioritize, work efficiently under pressure and manage tight deadlines.
This job operates in a professional office environment and all equipment and tools necessary for the execution of the work will be provided by the firm.
|Job Category||Relationship manager|