Michael Kyprianou & Co. LLC has grown to become one of the largest law firms in Cyprus with offices in Nicosia, Limassol and Paphos. The firm has an international presence with fully fledged offices in Greece, in Malta, in Ukraine, in the United Arab Emirates and in the United Kingdom.
The firm is seeking to recruit a Real Estate and Immigration Lawyer for the firm’s Limassol office. This is an amazing opportunity to work in a fast-paced environment.
The ideal candidate will have experience in property and immigration law and minimum three years post qualification experience.
- Conveyancing transactions;
- Drafting, reviewing, revising, negotiating and concluding agreements;
- Offering advice on the law, legal procedures and a wide range of associated issues including corporate and private client matters;
- Advising clients on immigration law and preparing the relevant applications, including the applications to obtain the citizenship, permanent residency, temporary residency and work permits;
- Providing legal advice and legal opinions;
- Ensuring compliance with AML legislation and carrying out due diligence on clients;
- Developing and maintaining good client relationship skills.
- University Degree in law and qualified Member of the Cyprus Bar Association;
- Relevant experience in the fields mentioned above;
- Three-years post qualification experience (minimum);
- Fluency in Greek & English (both written & spoken) is essential;
- Excellent communication skills, including proficiency in computer software packages, particularly Microsoft Office;
- Highly organized individual who is willing to meet tight deadlines, multitask and work in a challenging work environment;
- Strong team player.
|Job Category||Immigration lawyer|