We are looking to employ an experienced property consultant to assist clients in making sound property investment decisions in Turkey, Greece, Cyprus and other EU countries. The property consultant’s responsibilities include developing and sustaining good working relationships with legal counsel and other property consultants, inspecting properties with clients, and conducting surveys to obtain data. You should also be able to correctly inform clients of market conditions and trends.
To be successful as a property consultant, you should be proactive and keep abreast of the latest developments in global real estate markets. Ultimately, an exceptional property consultant should be able to demonstrate effective negotiation skills and secure the best real estate deals for clients.
Property Consultant Responsibilities:
- Assisting clients to make sound property-purchasing decisions
- Preparing property selections for clients interested in obtaining residency or citizenship by property investment
- Presenting the options to the clients and arranging and the viewings and the visit of the client to the relevant location
- Analyzing market trends and demographics to identify the most sought-after and profitable areas.
- Consulting with clients to identify their needs, preferences, and financial concerns.
- Maintaining an extensive database of all properties for sale.
- Developing strategies to increase the value of properties for clients looking to sell.
- Conducting negotiations with real estate agents on behalf of clients.
- Communicating with legal counsel to prepare sale and lease documents.
Property Consultant Requirements:
- Proven experience in property management or real estate (at least 5 years)
- Sound knowledge of real estate laws.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Effective communication skills.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
Fix basic salary + commissions from each deal
Send you CV and cover letter to email@example.com
|Job Category||Real Estate|