Arton Capital is looking for a dynamic candidate with strong organizational skills to support the high-end services provided by a world-class, global leader in second residence and citizenship planning as the Processing Officer for its operations in Antigua & Barbuda.
The successful candidate should have excellent communication skills, problem-solving attitude, attention to detail, who understands and embraces our mission and vision.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Comply with the approved internal procedures and guidelines with respect to internal communication, management and processing of files, step by step program guides, and the like, and is guided by their provision at all times;
- Processes client files under the supervision of direct line manager in accordance with the internal guidelines, including the company KYC policy;
- Liaises with local service providers involved in file processing on files under the supervisor of direct line manager;
- Be familiar with the regular update of all program-related documents for each product in coordination with the Processing Officer and Marketing and Processing Manager;
- Provides accurate information and updates all relationship managers and file analysts in a timely manner;
- Processes files in timely manner as assigned by direct line manager;
- Maintain updated and accurate records of clients both physical and electronic file.
- Communicates the file progress in writing with the Company’s relationship managers and file analysts;
- Respond to inquiries and send notification within/up to 24 hours as of receipt. In the case response cannot be sent within the 24 hours, acknowledge receipt of enquiry within 24 hours as of its receipt and follow up on inquiry in the most expedient way;
- Informs the direct line manager and processing officers immediately in the case of problems in the file processing including without limitation delays, missing documents and information that could lead to files withdrawal or rejection;
- Assist the team in file processing as instructed and needed by the company.
- A bachelor’s degree
- Excellent command of spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal skills; analytical and highly organized; proactive and with ability to prioritize; willing and able to work in multicultural environment; efficient and with advanced personal time management skills
- Well balanced personal behavior; tactful and patient communicator with diversity sensitivity. Effective problem solver, customer-focused
- Team player, collaborative, reliable, flexible, and cooperative, who works well with firm leadership, marketing team and staff at all levels
- Excellent command of Microsoft Office suite
Send your application and cover letter to: ABOGICEVIC@ARTONCAPITAL.COM