I: Job Summary
The Paralegal/Articling student mainly supports the Senior Associates of the Legal function in maintaining and organizing files, conducting legal research, and drafting documents.
II: Key Duties and Responsibilities
Include but not limited to the following (under the supervision of Senior Associates):
- Conduct research on relevant laws, regulations, and legal articles;
and present conclusions in an organized manner;
- Organize and maintain documents in paper or electronic filing
- Prepare internal notes and memorandum on recent legal developments;
- Gather, review and organize information to assist with case
- Prepare first drafts of correspondence and legal documents.
- Support in any other ad-hoc projects as directed by the Senior
III: Major Challenges and Requirements:
- Fluent in English and preferred fluency in Chinese (Cantonese or Mandarin)
- Law Graduate
Send your application and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org