Secondpass Global is an Immigration Service provider with its Head Office in Dubai, focusing on 2nd Passports & Residency by Investment. We offer over 20 country RCBI programs. Saint Kitts & Nevis, Grenada, Dominica, Malta, USA, UK, Portugal, Greece, UAE, Latvia, etc.
Through our Network of B2B sub-agents & HNWI Referrers, we provide Investment Migration solutions to our clients Globally.
Looking for young, energetic, ambitious, and highly motivated graduates to learn and grow with us.
Looking for a detail oriented & hard-working individual with strong organizational skills, and excellent communication (written + oral) to support file processing for our high-end services for our clients.
Roles & Responsibilities
– Preparing correspondence and assisting in the file submission process of client’s applications.
– Processing client files under the supervision of direct line managers in accordance with the business’s internal guidelines, KYC policy, and strict data entry requirements.
– Familiarizing yourself with and responding to inquiries about various country-specific program offerings.
– Liaise with different service providers to facilitate client’s application processing requirements.
– Maintaining accurate records of the client’s physical and electronic files.
– Focusing on the customer experience and engagement while maintaining a high degree of customer satisfaction.
– Administrative support to senior advisors, where required.
– Data Entry with strict compliance standards.
Qualifications & Skills
– Applicant must be on their own residence visa.
– Minimum qualification of Bachelor’s Degree.
– Strong Written and Verbal English Language Communications. Arabic, Russian, and Chinese are an advantage.
– Customer service and project management experience is a plus.
– Attention to detail and meticulousness.
– Excellent interpersonal skills with efficient time management.
– Must be analytical, proactive, able to prioritize, be customer-focused, and a problem-solver.
– Demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, & PowerPoint.
– Must exhibit a willingness to learn and adapt, with adept organizational skills and compliance to strict deadlines.
– Can work effectively in a team-oriented environment and multitask complex activities with heavy workloads.
Contact Info: Please send us an e-mail at email@example.com with your CV and a one-page cover letter attached demonstrating why you want this position.