Summary of the role
- We at Aqua Investments are looking for an Immigration Advisor, ideally with a minimum of one-year Immigration experience, to manage a caseload and sales consisting of private individuals.
- We are looking for someone who can act as an ambassador of the firm with excellent interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to work within a team. The successful candidate will be commercially aware and possess excellent customer service skills.
- Help with Level 1 caseload to include: Tier 1 Innovator visa, Overseas Business Representative Visa, Start-up visa, spouse/ dependents visa applications, visitor, work visa, student visa. Once the clients are in the UK to then mange extensions, ILR, Passport.
- Purpose of Job:
- To facilitate the provision of services to clients.
- Carrying out case work in a professional, confidential and courteous manner.
- Complying with the rules or codes of professional conduct as set down by the OISC.
- Assisting with business development.
Necessary Qualifications / Personal Attributes
- A detailed knowledge of relevant case law for level 1 OISC work.
- Knowledge and understanding of spouse/fiancé visa applications, Indefinite Leave to remain, visitor applications, other dependent relatives, EEA Family Permits & Permanent Residence, British Citizenship and all PBS applications types.
- Competent in the use of Microsoft Office, Windows and client management systems
- Ability to prioritise workload.
- Pleasant and tactful manner in dealing with clients, both in person and on the telephone.
- Ability to treat all information relating to client and Practice matters as confidential.
- Ability to liaise with all levels of staff.
- Ability to deal with a large number of files efficiently and accurately.
- Minimum 1 year of experience of providing Immigration advice
- Achieve a minimum sales target set out by management
- Maintain accurate records of all work carried out on behalf of clients and keep clients informed regularly on the progress of their matter.
- Progress files in accordance with legal and procedural time limits and in accordance with the commitment to service given to clients by the Firm.
- Ensure the proper financial management of files.
- Preparation of letters and documents.
- Dealing with clients and other contacts on the telephone.
- Maintain accurate time keeping with records of dates not to be missed.
- Client files to be maintained properly by regular reviews.
- Assist WM Immigration in business development projects.
- Represent Aqua Investments at internal and external meetings.
Salary: Depending on Experience
Job Type: Full-time
Job Location: Manchester, UK
- Immigration: 1 year
|Job Category||Citizenship consultant, Client Advisor, Immigration lawyer, Processing, Relationship manager|