The Member Services Coordinator will collaborate closely with the Senior Management Team to process and manage client applications, accurately record database activity, communicate with clients, and organize all application-related activities.
Roles and Responsibilities
· Liaise with clients to provide support and assistance throughout the application process.
· Retrieve, prepare, and collate documentation necessary for submission of applications.
· Liaise with company partners and service providers to facilitate progression of client applications.
· Prepare correspondence for client’s inquiries regarding various country-specific program and application requirements.
· Maintain accurate records and database of client’s files.
· Engage with RCG’s CRM system (HubSpot), internal dashboards and other necessary paperwork in day-to day business operations.
· Report progress/ deliver forecasts on your efforts based on HubSpot, and other related IT tools/ shared resources
· Support administrative functions in the Miami and/or Portugal offices by communicating well with others in the organization. Complete ad hoc, database, and admin requests as needed
· Be an awesome brand ambassador – create a great first impression to clients, channels, and prospect.
· Fluent written and spoken English
· Detailed oriented and meticulous
· Strong communication and interpersonal skills
· Excellent time management skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of services.
§ Career progression – You’ll be joining a small team and have the chance to learn from our sales experts, progress quickly and see direct impact of your work
§ Competitive salary based on experience level and your local cost of living considerations
§ Quarterly profit-sharing bonuses based on seniority and role
§ Work from anywhere
§ Opportunity for equity at a growing bootstrapped startup – We prefer our funding to come from customers
§ Flextime; aside from “required online hours” of 9 am to 1 pm EST, work hours are fully flexible
§ We offer a flexible work environment; you work at the times best suited to you as long as there’s some overlap with the rest of the Revenue team. Meeting targets is what matters most, not your location or working hours
§ Annual team retreats to catch up with all your colleagues somewhere on this globe
§ Unlimited vacation policy – if you work with us, we trust you to get the job done and know when you need time off, a minimum of 4 weeks per year
ABOUT Global RCG
Headquartered in the “Capital of Capital”, Global RCG is a Miami-based tech-enabled investment advisory platform on a mission to democratize access to the world and shatter the arbitrary restrictions placed on the free movement of human capital. We are purpose-built with forward-thinking investors and companies solely in mind.
Global RCG aims to strengthen the investment and lifestyle portfolios of globally-minded investors, employees and companies by harnessing their capital towards international real estate and private equity opportunities under a fixed-fee, multi-year membership-based engagement model.
Our members regain control over their international travel and settlement rights and secure unfettered access to 30 vibrant international destinations through our firm’s globally-diversified platform. By acquiring alternate passports and residency permits through private investments in highly-vetted country-specific funds, and real estate properties, they also eliminate the costly and arbitrary restrictions hindering their freedom to travel, live, work, invest and retire anywhere in the world.
Please send you CV and cover letter directly to
|Job Category||Relationship manager|