London, United Kingdom – Full-time
Latitude was created to provide High-Net-Worth Individuals (HNWI) and their families exceptional residency and citizenship solutions. Following their merger with RIF Trust in 2018, Latitude is now one of the leading global companies in the Investment Migration industry. Latitude specialises in providing residency and citizenship-by-investment options for HNWI and prides itself on excellence in service, efficiency, and transparency. Latitude inspires its clients to look into the future with optimism, to aspire to a world with no borders, to S.M.I.L.E. and say “Welcome to Your World”.
Reporting to the Global Head of Marketing, the Marketing Manager – North America & Europe will be based in our London, UK office and is responsible for leading and driving the integrated marketing strategies and communication plans in North America & Europe to help meet Latitude’s financial targets in the region. You will create best-in-class brand plans to increase programme awareness and reach new clients through fresh and innovative methods. You will be responsible for leading an in-house marketing team and as well as managing external agencies to ensure a successful execution of the company’s marketing strategy.
· Develop a comprehensive marketing strategy for Latitude in North America & Europe through brand strategy, market research, competitive assessment, product positioning, media plans, event planning, public relations through planning & project management, while monitoring the budget and ROI.
· Lead execution and implementation of integrated communication plan considering B2C, B2B, Government Advisory, Client Relations and EXCO needs, translation into creative briefs, management of creative process, and launch of communication plan.
· Own the digital and offline lead generation strategy to support B2C and B2B team through managing external SEO, SEM, CRM, Public Relations, Email and SMS agencies.
· Organise leading B2B and B2C events throughout North America and Europe
· Manage the in-house marketing team to create or update digital and printed marketing material
· Collaborate with our Public Relations agency to develop English press releases, media spots and organise events/conferences.
· Develop and manage a content calendar by reviewing and approving content for the company’s news section & social media platforms
· Create and approve the company’s monthly newsletter, B2C/B2B news and media pieces.
· Collaborate with IT agencies to develop innovative sales tools to streamline and automate the lead generation process and enhance the experience for the internal team and external partners.
· Collaborate, align and interact with functional experts/senior executives in Sales, Finance, Processing and EXCO to implement tactics and initiatives to drive growth and commercial sales.
· Work closely with Head of Sales to develop promotional strategies and marketing material to promote new and existing programmes within the portfolio.
· Manage and execute the global strategy through analysis of client needs, competitive landscape, unique selling points. messaging, and pricing to ensure competitive offering.
Skills and Experiences Required:
· Must be fluent in English
· At least 4 years of experience developing and implementing marketing strategies, preferably in the investment migration industry
· Bachelor’s Degree in business marketing or related field
· Strong background in SEO, SEM, PR and email marketing and managing external marketing agencies
· Experience managing and maintaining a CRM (i.e. Salesforce or HubSpot) and CMS (i.e. Umbraco or WordPress)
· Experience opening new markets and executing integrated brand strategies in North America or Europe
· Thrives in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
· Demonstrated collaborative skills and the ability to make bold business decisions
· Demonstrated entrepreneurial, organisation, and negotiation skills
Salary subject to experience
Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org