La Vida is a leading player in Residency and Citizenship by Investment for HNW investors worldwide. Our website www.goldenvisas.com ranked No.1 in the market internationally receiving over 1.5 million visits per annum. Operating from our prestigous offices in central Uxbridge La Vida offers 18 international programmes and has clients in more than 120 countries worldwide. For three years running La Vida has been listed as one of the Financial Times Top 1000 Growth Companies in Europe.
Marketing Executive Job Specification
Working closely alongside the Marketing Manager, in this newly created position, you will assist in the delivery of the company’s broad marketing strategy which is predominantly digital based. You will also work closely with the sales team ensuring that they have all necessary marketing resources to drive and enhance company sales and performance.
- Data management: monitoring and updating the company’s database (currently 50,000)
- Assist with written content for the company website such as news blogs, new real estate listings and email campaigns etc.
- Performing regular system testing, website reviews and checks.
- Maintenance of the company’s internal knowledge hub (Guru), ensuring information is current and accessible for the wider company
- Monitoring and organising incoming leads to our CRM system (Salesforce) so that the sales team can work efficiently to respond
- Assisting with all Social Media channels, ensuring regular fresh content is posted
- Assisting with the launch and maintenance of a new company YouTube Chanel
- Supporting the Marketing Manager with ad-hoc projects such as Magazine Advertorials, Brochure re-designs, Corporate Video production, new system launches/changes.
- 2-3 years previous marketing experience within a corporate environment or similar industry such as Finance/Investment, Immigration, Legal, Real Estate.
- Excellent English language skills with strong writing abilities to create insightful and intellectual content.
- Experience using platforms such as Salesforce, Adobe, One Signal, Constant Contact and Excel.
- Experience with video content and managing You Tube would be an advantage
- Great organisation skills with attention to detail
- A team player with good communication skills
- A strategic and creative mindset
30.000 £/yr – 32.000 £/yr · Full-time job
Please, send you CV and cover letter directly to: email@example.com