As a Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be responsible for managing the marketing automation platform and fully leveraging its capabilities. Working closely with designers, developers, and project managers this role will implement all programmatic and operational initiatives through the marketing automation platform.
- Responsible for email marketing program development and execution, including segmentation, testing, and deployment, and continually evaluate these for improvements.
- Maintain Marketing Automation integration with CRM and assist in the integration of additional platforms into the marketing automation software
- Understand and evaluate campaign metrics and distribute campaign performance to the marketing team.
- Work with management to define KPIs, create reporting, analyze campaign performance. Create recommendations to improve campaigns continuously.
- Manage marketing automation efforts and processes, proactively researching and implementing the latest best practices, strategies, and industry standards
- Plan and perform A/B testing to define and execute enhancements to productivity, conversion rates, programs/campaign ROI, and sales growth
- Support essential marketing operations initiatives in Active Campaign such as managing the lead lifecycle, lead scoring, lead nurturing, segmentation, and data cleansing
- Proven years of marketing automation experience.
- Expert knowledge of database management concepts and best practices.
- Strong working knowledge of ACTIVE CAMPAIGN and ZAPIER
- Experience with WordPress, Paperform and Calendly.
- Must have superior communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Strong independent project management skills.
- Capable of handling multiple tasks with competing priorities under minimal supervision.
- Able to think critically and exercise independent judgment and discretion.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Communication Skills
- Project Management
- Integration in a young and highly qualified team;
- Competitive average salary and remunerations;
- Modern work environment;
- Training and support for personal and professional development;
Please send your CV and cover letter to Monica at email@example.com