Henley & Partners is the global leader in residence and citizenship planning, providing expert advice to governments, wealthy individuals, their families, and advisors from over 30 offices worldwide. With over 300 employees, present in Europe, Northern and Central America, Asia, Africa and Australia, we have an in-depth understanding of the industry and unprecedented global reach. Professionals come to Henley & Partners for outstanding career opportunities and a progressive, creative atmosphere that sets the firm apart from the industry.
The continued growth of the Organisation has created the need for a role of a Managing Partner, based in the firm’s Dubai office.
- Establish and maintain effective formal and informal links with all clients, relevant government departments and agencies, local authorities, key decision-makers and other stakeholders
- Represent H&P in negotiations with clients, suppliers and other key contacts to secure the most effective contract terms and services for H&P
- Ensure appropriate policies are developed to meet the Company’s mission and objectives
- Have a general appreciation of the local laws and regulations and provide strategic advice
- Direct/control the work and resources of H&P and ensure well-motivated, trained and developed staff
- Be able to anticipate and navigate challenges the local office could face
- Prepare an annual business plan and monitor progress to ensure H&P attains its objectives effectively and efficiently
- Apply the most cost-effective methods and approaches to provide leading-edge services and retain our competitive advantage while meeting the company goals
- Develop and maintain an effective marketing and public relations strategy to promote the products, services and image of H&P
Leadership and the ability to motivate workforce for the office’s delivery of a world-class client experience, showcasing the levels of service synonymous with Henley & Partners, while managing a high performance team of Client Advisors, Relationship Managers and local branch office staff. Effective management and delegation skills. Communication, negotiation, PR and presentation skills. Deep understanding of a multi-faceted business operation. Financial acumen and planning and forecasting abilities. In depth knowledge of the Investment Migration industry and the changing business environments.
Essential Minimum Qualification and Professional Experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in the “Business Immigration” industry with professional designation and license confirming your credentials in the immigration industry
- University undergrad or graduate studies, with a commitment to continuous professional development
- At least ten years’ senior level experience of management of people and resources and an understanding of financial management and wider management principles and techniques
- A detailed understanding of the general market for residence and citizenship services
Desirable Qualifications and Competencies
- Previous experience in an ambassadorial role
- Experience in private client services, consultancy and/or advisory
- MSC/MA will be preferred
|Job Category||Senior management|