To advise high net worth individuals on secondary residence and citizenship-by-investment opportunities and provide legal advice to the Marketing, Business Development and Paralegal/Processing teams on promoting Immigration programs and offering professional services to clients.
The key responsibilities of the Lawyer are:
- Represent HLG Indonesia and where appropriate the firm
- Support local team within a regional cross functional structure
- Drive the administrative and operational functions of the local office
- Indonesian national;
- Registered at a local Bar/Law Society;
- Educational level: Bachelor’s Degree in law;
- At least 2 years of experience in a law firm in business law;
- Excellent communication skills in Bahasa Indonesia and English;
- Ability to learn quickly about many different programs/projects;
- Ability to effectively prioritize multiple responsibilities and manage case deadlines for multiple clients;
- Analytical, flexible, eager to learn, hard-working, efficient, dynamic, ambitious.